MAKING A BOOKING
We're delighted that you wish to join us for some cracking seafood.
We're now open Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays during winter
. Click Book Now below to book in!
Please read the following terms and conditions before booking. By booking, you are confirming you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
- We have limited availability, bookings will be on a first-come first-served basis.
- We are currently only taking bookings of tables between 2-8 seats (including children).
- We welcome dogs, with well behaved owners, who must be kept on a lead at all times.
- All bookings are subject to a £10 per person deposit. Should you cancel your booking within 48 hours of your booking date, this deposit will not be refunded. Should you like to cancel your booking with more than 48 hours notice, we will refund your deposit. Should we need to cancel your booking, you will be refunded your deposit. The cost of your deposit will be taken off your final bill.
- Should you wish to reduce the number of guests in your party, within the 48 hour period, we will retain your deposit for the number of guests that were booked. For example, if you book for a table of 8, but only arrive with 4 guests, £40 (£10 per person) of your deposit will not be taken off your final bill.
- All bookings are for a 2 hour period. We will do our best to accommodate your reservation for a longer time if we can, but on rare occasions, we may need you to vacate your table after the 2 hour period.
- You cannot book two tables under the same name for the same service (the booking system will automatically cancel one of the tables).
- For latecomers, we will hold your table for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, we may release your table.
- Bookings are not confirmed until we have responded via email or telephone.
- For all bookings, if you do not hear from us within 24 hours we apologise and ask that you email us on the address below.
- We're not currently taking bookings via email or phone.
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking at any time
- We reserve the right to refuse entry of guests if required
- Our menu changes daily, any menus on our website are samples only
- We offer BYO for lunchtimes only. We charge £5 per bottle.
Thank you for your understanding in these terms and conditions, we look forward to seeing you at the Shack!