MAKING A BOOKING
We're delighted that you wish to join us for some cracking seafood. We're now open 7 days a week. Click Book Now below to book in!
Due to social distancing measures, we have a number of additional terms and conditions, alongside our standard terms and conditions. By booking, you are confirming you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
- We have limited availability, bookings will be on a first come first served basis
- When at the Shack, please follow the instructions from staff, this will include, though not limited to:
- Remain seated when possible
- Use hand sanitiser where appropriate
- Wear a mask if requested
- Use our one way system around the restaurant
- We are currently only taking bookings online of tables between 2-6. We're not currently taking any larger bookings.
- We welcome dogs in our outside dining area.
- All bookings are subject to a £10 per person deposit. Should you cancel your booking within 48 hours of your booking date, this deposit will not be refunded. Should you like to cancel your booking with more than 48 hours notice, we will refund your deposit. Should we need to cancel your booking, you will be refunded your deposit. The cost of your deposit will be taken off your final bill.
- Should you wish to reduce the number of guests in your party, within the 48 hour period, we will retain your deposit for the number of guests that were booked. For example, if you book for a table of 8, but only arrive with 4 guests, £40 (£10 per person) of your deposit will not be taken off your final bill.
- All bookings are for a 2 hour period. We will do our best to accommodate your reservation for a longer time if we can, but on rare occasions, we may need you to vacate your table after the 2 hour period.
- For latecomers, we will hold your table for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, we may release your table.
- Bookings are not confirmed until we have responded via email or telephone.
- For all bookings, if you do not hear from us within 24 hours we apologise and ask that you email us on the address below.
- We're not currently taking bookings via email or phone.
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking at any time
- We reserve the right to refuse entry of guests if required
- Our menu changes daily, any menus on our website are samples only
- We can currently accept cash, however, due to COVID restrictions, we're not able to give cash back
- During our summer months, all dogs are welcome (June - Sept)
- We cannot currently accept Birthday cakes. We will do our best to accommodate any special occasion requests, but due to restrictions and reduced resources, we may not be able to.
- Should you wish to bring your own cake, we may charge a cakeage fee of £3 per person.
- We offer BYO for lunchtimes only. We charge £5 per bottle per person.
Thank you for your understanding in these terms and conditions, we look forward to seeing you at the Shack!