MAKING A BOOKING
We're delighted that you wish to join us for some cracking seafood!
We are re-opening on the 16th April and you can book all the way through the summer!
Due to social distancing measures, we have a number of additional terms and conditions, alongside our standard terms and conditions. By booking, you are confirming you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
- We have limited availability, bookings will be on a first come first served basis
- When at the Shack, please follow the instructions from staff, this will include, though not limited to:
- Remain seated when possible
- Use hand sanitiser where appropriate
- Wear a mask if requested
- Use our one way system around the restaurant
- We are currently only taking bookings online of tables between 2-6. Should you like to book a larger table, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We welcome dogs in our outside dining area.
- A service charge of 12.5% will be added to all tables of 8 or more seats.
- All bookings are subject to a £5 per person deposit. Should you cancel your booking within 48 hours of your booking date, this deposit will not be refunded. Should you like to cancel your booking with more than 48 hours notice, we will refund your deposit. Should we need to cancel your booking, you will be refunded your deposit. The cost of your deposit will be taken off your final bill.
- Bookings are not confirmed until we have responded via email or telephone.
- For all bookings, if you do not hear from us within 24 hours we apologise and ask that you email us on the address below.
- We're not currently taking bookings via email or phone.
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking at any time
- We reserve the right to refuse entry of guests if required
- Our menu changes daily, any menus on our website are samples only
Thank you for your understanding in these terms and conditions, we look forward to seeing you at the Shack!